Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It Has Arrived

It's here! It's finally here!

That time of year when The Mix plays it's non-stop holiday music and when every store is bursting with twinkling lights and the smells of pine trees. It's the time of year when snow reminds you of innocence and days off of school and when the thought of Santa kept you awake at night. It's a time for decorated store windows and endless shopping lists. It's holiday cheer, warm egg nog, and falling in love around a fire place. Yet finally, who could forget the one thing that I look forward to most each and every year....

THE VICTORIA'S SECRET ANNUAL HOLIDAY CATALOGUE!

Each page is filled with gorgeous exotic lingerie, fabulous gift sets, and of course...adorable holiday attire (including a pink rhinestone Santa hat). Sure I can never afford the 6,000,000 bra that tends to show up, but it's fun to pretend none-the-less.

Now, I have vowed not to turn on The Mix to indulge in the holiday music until AFTER I get through Thanksgiving, and I'm certainly not ready to start putting up my Christmas Tree just yet. But there's something about the VS Holiday Catalogue that tells me...it's okay to start a little early this year. What girl couldn't use a sexy new nighty ;)

The credit card is patiently waiting in my wallet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Christi: It's been a while but I wanted to stop by and say HI! Hope you can visit soon. Sounds like that credit card is in for some cool stuff! lol!

Anonymous said...

I have a strict rule: NO Christmas decorations or music until the day after Thanksgiving!

It's getting really tough to stick to it, though. I'm feeling festive!