Friday, November 04, 2005

Four for Friday

Q1 - Halloween: Did trick-or-treater's come to your house this year? If so, approximately how many came by? Was this year's number higher or lower than you've had in previous years, and what did you give them?

Honestly, I would not know if trick or treaters came to my apartment. I doubt that they did. The area of downtown I live in isn't exactly known for it's family environment. We may have gotten the occasional bum asking for spare change, but definitley no trick or treaters. Although, I was MIA from Milwaukee that weekend so I'd have to consult with the roomy just to be sure.

Q2 - Allergies: Do you have allergies? If so, what are you allergic to? If you're not allergic to anything, is there anything you wish you were allergic to?

I actually have no known allergies. I watched Tara last weekend suffer through a night of burning eyes and an itchy, runny nose because of Karnitz's cats and it definitley doesn't look fun at all! Although, I always wanted to be allergic to something just so I could sneeze a lot. I love sneezing =)


Q3 - Organic Food: The organic food market in the United States is projected to reach a value of $30.7 billion by the year 2007. According to one recent report, close to 40 percent of the U.S. population now uses organic products on a daily basis. Are you included in that 40 percent figure... do you intentionally buy organic foods or drinks? If so, what are you buying? If not, why?

Um...have any of your broke 20 somethings out there ever tried to purchase organic food? It's ungodly expensive! I like the idea of all natural, but my budget definitley cannot afford it right now.

Q4 - Television: Which TV shows from the past would you like to see back on television and why?

Rainbow Bright for sure! It was just such a happy cartoon! I really used to like Perfect Strangers too though, and Ned and Stacy. Does anyone remember that show? It was pre-Will and Grace starring Debra Messing =)

No comments: