Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I was going to blog it, BUT....

You know what the great thing about the blogging world is? When you hang out with two of your friends, that each have their own separate blog, you KNOW they're going to be blogging about the time you three spent together, and therefore, saves you the effort of having to regurgitate the weekends activities a third time! Horray for time saving! Granted everyone does have their own points of view on how the weekend unfolded, and I'm sure I could add a few details here and there that both Amanda and Erin forgot, but who cares right? If you want to know about our fabulous weekend full of surprises, wine, and dildos (yes I did say dildos) then click on their blogs. Plus, it's good exposure for them =)

But I do just have to say one thing about the weekend... WE'RE GOING TO VEGAS!

That's it.

I myself, am on day 2 of my fasting/detox diet and I have to admit that I'm feeling pretty good. I'm a little hungry but other than that I'm well on my way. 22 more days!

I had my second belly dancing class last night. It is so much fun I can't stand it! I just miss getting out there and learning a dance, and seeing it all come together. It's the Pom-Pom girl in me. My mom and I bought our little coin skirts last night and I have to say I was feeling pretty Middle-Eastern after that. Minus the blonde hair and blue eyes of course. Just give me my finger symbols and I'm ready to go! =) We learned some belly twists (which if I can brag my teacher said mine were BEAUTIFUL) and learned a few more steps to our dance. By the end of 6 weeks I'll be able to do a full routine! I'm excited.

No comments: