Friday, October 19, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

What is wrong with me. I have NOTHING to write about.

I, am not happy. I feel as though I have no emotions. I'm litterally staring at this computer screen with nothing inside my head except pain, from the headache that won't leave.

My job isn't stressful, but the lack of schedule I have in my life is. It's hard to figure out when you're going to grocery shop, and read, and do laundry, and clean the house, and spend time with myself...or my significant other, during the first few weeks of a new job/life change. I know that in a few weeks things will calm down, but until then I just feel so overwhelmed. I NEED order in my life, and I'm just not getting it right now. I've commuted almost my entire adult career so this shouldn't be so tough on me, but it always is at first. It's hard to get a schedule. But I NEED a schedule

Ick.

I can't wait until I get used to this. Maybe I'll actually have stuff to write about then.

5 comments:

Danica said...

I can SO relate to all of this right now! I'll hang in there, if you hang in there. :)

Unknown said...

Hey, Christi: You and Cher have the same thing going on. In a magazine interview she said touring was so exhaustive. It wasn't her performances that wore her out. It was the travel to all the cities. I bet things will level off for you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your adjustment phase has been crappy. It'll get better soon I'm sure!

Sarah said...

It will get better!

Anonymous said...

For me changes in life (new jobs or even when I was in college, new semesters or years) are pretty difficult. I also need to have a schedule. Actually, I’m pretty obsessive about it.

I don’t understand why it seems to take FOREVER to readjust. I don’t like it. Until I get on track, I'm running around with my head cut off. And even when I finally adjust to things, I feel like I still don't have time to workout, clean, do laundry, or just veg out in front of the TV (I never do that).

This is also why, like you, I can't seem to get myself to write - hence "metroverve" being a ghost site. I have things to write about, but I don't have the motivation to follow through with it. I guess it's due to juggling PITC and my day job, which is tough. I should join the freakin’ circus.

Anyway, I don't know what I'm getting at. I guess just hang in there; you aren’t alone. You will get situated and on track soon. Good luck!